HRA PLANNING is a Chartered Town Planning and Environmental Consultancy with offices in Dublin and Limerick. HRA PLANNING is working across a range of sectors throughout the Country, engaged by government departments, agencies semi-state bodies, local authorities and the private and community sectors to provide spatial and development solutions to a diversity of planning projects. Our work programme is diverse with a high level of client interaction involving all aspects of town planning.
HRA Planning is recruiting an Assistant Town Planner to join our Limerick office. This role can provide the successful candidate with a new challenge with the opportunity to work on a diversity of interesting projects, in a supportive environment. To apply the successful candidate will ideally have at least 1 year’s experience and knowledge of the Irish planning system. Proficiency in GIS and other design programmes a distinct advantage. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate as part of the application process, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal candidate shall:
- Be highly self-motivated and ambitious;
- Have excellent analytical skills and be able to demonstrate an initiative and creative approach to problem solving;
- Be enthusiastic about Town Planning and how we shape our urban and rural environment;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Be able to work within a team and be able to build excellent working relationships with colleagues and clients.
To apply, please forward your CV and a letter in support of your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to find out more about this position, please contact Gary Rowan on 061 435000
The closing date for applications is Friday 4th May 2018.