Planning applications require a seamless understanding of planning legislation, planning and environmental policy, and National planning guidelines as they apply on a project and site-specific basis.
Our approach at HRA PLANNING is to steer projects through the planning permission process as quickly as possible. We identify planning and environmental planning issues and address them early during the design process prior to lodgement of the planning application, and the approach is supported with technical planning compliance reporting.
As ex-local authority planning officers, and expertise in Planning Policy HRA PLANNING has established a reputation for formulating and project managing robust planning applications, which demonstrate compliance with planning policy, and which withstand decision making scrutiny, planning appeal, and legal challenge.
HRA PLANNING can project manage the planning permission process from site feasibility through to decision. We have in excess of 20 years’ experience in leading multi-disciplined design teams, ensuring clear concise reporting and technical design, and in environmental impact assessment in support of proposed development.
Our Town Planning and Planning Application expertise can and has resulted in Planning Permission being secured in an expedient and timely manner without undue delay, with cost saving benefits to the client and design team for public, semi-state and provide development projects.
HRA PLANNING provides the following planning application expertise:
- Management of the Planning Application process
- Local Authority ‘Part 8’ developments (on behalf of local authority)
- Strategic Infrastructure Development (SID) applications
- Strategic Housing Development (SHD) applications
- Private industrial, commercial, retail, and mixed-use,enterprise development
- Port and Marine development
- Quarry and extractive activities
- Waste recovery and recycling facilities