- Are you a qualified and preferably experienced Town Planner seeking new opportunities outside of Dublin, in an affordable living environment?
- Have your achieved IPI or MRTPI status?
- Can you demonstrate, preferably 2 years recent private / public sector planning experience?
- Do you want to work on projects across Ireland?
HRA Planning Chartered Town Planning Consultants DAC is seeking an ambitious and preferably experienced Town Planner to join their team based in Limerick. Offering planning services on a wide variety of public and private sector projects across the country we have built a solid company with a portfolio of loyal clients. HRA Planning wish to capitalise on this success and build on our ambition by expanding our Limerick based planning team.
- IPI and / or RTPI accredited degree or higher within planning related subject
- Preferable 2 years’ experience within the industry
- Hold MIPI and / or MRTPI status
- Sound knowledge of Irish planning system and legislation
- Effective report writing skills
- Commercially astute and have effective stakeholder management capability
- Highly presentable and self-motivated
- Experience of using ARC GIS, an advantage
The role will offer you excellent career prospects and development and the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects across the country.
Working arrangements can be subject to discussion including consideration of flexible; part time, limited hours or full-time options will all be considered, depending on qualifications.
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package including work travel allowance, opportunity for employee-ownership dividend and performance-related bonus (subject to company performance).
Please send your CV with a cover letter setting out the suitability of your application to the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Gary Rowan on 061 435000 to discuss the role.
Closing date 12.00pm Monday May 9th 2022