Professional ‘Town Planners’ bring a different dimension and significant added value to the planning appeals process. The planning appeal expertise offered by HRA PLANNING significantly differs from that provided by other designers, architects, engineers or draughtsmen/women. Here are 5 reasons for engaging Professional Chartered Town Planners in the planning appeals process:
- HRA PLANNING are professional Town Planners. Qualified in town planning, spatial development and environmental impact assessment. These are essential elements in planning appeals made to An Bord Pleanala. Qualified and experienced opinion can play a pivotal role in planning appeal strategy and arguments.
- HRA PLANNING have expertise in drafting and interpreting planning policy on a practical site-by-site basis. Therefore, we understand the practical application of the planning policy, planning legislation and its limitations in the planning appeals process when applied by the appeals Board.
- HRA PLANNING can articulate arguments (including verbal arguments for planning appeal oral hearings) in a manner understood by the Planning Appeal Board planning officers with reference to national, regional and local planning policy, planning guidelines, or European directives as they apply in each case.
- HRA PLANNING are happy to meet with you, discuss and advise on the strengths and weaknesses of each planning appeal case before the appeal is made – beneficial to project resources if there are potential for alternative courses of action that might be cheaper or more time efficient in the long run. There is only one chance to get the submission right.
- HRA PLANNING has a proven track record in the planning appeal process across all development sectors – residential, industrial, renewable and extraction, retail and commercial, community and recreation.