HRA PLANNING, 2020 review
As we reflect on project success in 2020, we look forward to the opportunities of 2021, in a safe environment taking into account, the lessons being learnt from this pandemic and how it is influencing landuse planning and design issues.Amongst our 2020 projects, our own personal highlights include;
- Shanaganagh Housing Scheme: Planning Application and EIA Management of a 590+ residential unit scheme for Dún Laoghaire County Council and the Land Development Agency;
- Appointment by the Office of Planning Regulator (OPR) to assist in its statutory evaluation of Local Authority Development Plans throughout Ireland;
- Planning Application management for a Strategic Housing Development (SHD) for 200 residential units in Castletroy, Limerick City;
- Planning strategy input, as part of a larger team, into the Thurles Town Renewal Plan;
- Leading funding applications submitted under the Urban Regeneration and Development Fund (URDF)
- Appointment by ‘Limerick 2030’ as Planning Consultant for the redevelopment and regeneration of the former ‘Cleeves‘ industrial complex.